The Columbus School District is seeking a full time, second shift Custodian at Columbus High School.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Demonstrates aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities.
3. Ability to work with staff, students, and supervisor.
4. Wisconsin Driver's license and proof of insurance.
5. Ability to work alone in buildings and outdoors.
Reports to Facilities Manager and Building Principal
Coordinates with Building Staff
General Functions Clean and care for buildings and facilities in order to ensure they are maintained in a safe and healthy manner.
Apply online at WECAN Wisconsin Education Career Access Network. Vacancy ID 44712 for this position. $15.84/hour, plus benefits.
The Columbus School District is also seeking substitute custodians and food service workers for remainder of the 2018-2019 school year. Rate of pay for substitute work is $12/hour.
Begin after 3:30 P.M.
Food Service Substitutes
Application forms are available online at www.columbus.k12.wi.us (Employment Opportunities).
Criminal background checks will be completed on all potential employees.
Columbus School District is an equal opportunity employer.