Executive Assistant to the Department of Radiology Chair
The Department of Radiology has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to the Chair.
Please refer to http://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/499332/assistantoffice-of-the-chair f
or a complete position description and application instructions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide executive-level support to the academic, clinical, research and administrative duties of the Chair on a full-range of comprehensive and complex issues, ensuring smooth function and flow of work.
- Primary resource for informational and procedural communications for the Chair.
- Collaborates with administration, leaders and staff within Radiology, UW Health, UW School of Medicine and Public Health, UnityPoint-Meriter, international and national organizations.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated experience with executive-level assistance and management.
A criminal background check will be conducted prior to hiring.
Unless confidentiality is requested, information regarding the names of applicants must be released upon request. Finalists cannot be guaranteed confidentiality.
UW-Madison is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.