Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit program to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
Frank Beverage Group in Middleton, WI is now hiring for 2nd Shift Warehouse Associates. The 2nd Shift Warehouse Associate Team Members are responsible for loading trucks with product for delivery.
Monday- Friday, 6:00am- 3:30pm
- Unloading trucks and receiving inventory products
- Input received product into the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Verifies accuracy of incoming shipments and products
- Puts product inventory away into back stock locations
- Rotate product inventory in back stock location accurately
- Prepares product and stages product for replenishment time
Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable operating handheld computer devices, scanner
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Experience with forklifts is preferred, Ability to get forklift certified required
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds on a consistent basis and up to 160 pounds on an occasional basis
- Walk and stand for long periods of time; bending, twisting, squatting, lifting
Safety/steel-toe shoes required
We offer a professional, safe and friendly work environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay structure.
Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English