Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit programs to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
La Crosse Beverage in Onalaska, WI is now hiring for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for marketing products, tracking sales data, maintaining promotional materials inventory, attending planning meetings, maintaining databases, and preparing reports.
- Work with sales management to create monthly PFP priorities, pre-plans, sales incentives, and other related programs
- Communicate finalized PFP priorities to the sales team through monthly sales packets
- Develop and update surveys used to track PFP and incentive performance
- Utilize eoStar to track and verify PFP and incentive performance
- Recap monthly PFP and incentives to determine sales team compensation
- Set up and recap quarterly incentives to determine sales team compensation
- Submit PFP, monthly incentive, and quarterly incentive payouts to payroll
- Act as a primary contact for all sales, distribution, and other report needs
- Maintain accurate and updated sales department information on One Drive
- Create and distribute sell sheets to support new products and other programs
- Work with sales management to plan and coordinate weekly sales meetings, including regular updates on PFP and incentive performance
- Order POS items for supplier programs (permanent POS, enhancers, racks, etc.)
- Order sales support collateral as requested or needed (glassware, coasters, etc.)
- Track and manage inventory for all POS and sales support collateral (permanent POS, enhancers, racks, glassware, coasters, etc.)
- Complete new item set up forms for all POS and Sales Support Collateral
- Fulfill all POS requests made by the sales team through eoStar
- Maintain and update all social media accounts on a regular basis
- Maintain and update company website on a regular basis
- Assist with planning and coordinating customer, supplier, and sales team events
- Fulfill any supplier sales or tracking requests
- Attend supplier meetings as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D) required; Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- One to two years previous sales or marketing experience in related field (distribution, hospitality, supplier or beverage industry) preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Driven for results and able to handle complexity and change on the go.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Analytical skills and strategic vision.
- A valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance is required.
- May need to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 40 pounds on a regular basis and up to 160 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Ability to crouch reach and grasp.
- Ability to sit for extended periods.
Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English