Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit program to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
Frank Beverage Group in Middleton, WI is now hiring for 3rd Shift Warehouse Associates. This position is responsible for handling and picking orders for next day delivery.
Monday- Thursday, 7:00pm - 5:30am (end times will vary due to seasonality and could be as late as 7:00am; flexibility in the morning is a must)
$19.00 - 20.00/hour
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
We also offer a guaranteed paid 40 hour work week!
- Accurately locating and picking beer and liquor products for orders
- Building correct pallet orders with picked beer products
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or conveyor rollers
- Use voice picking program to ensure speed and accuracy when picking beer products
- Drive riding pallet jacks and forklifts consistently throughout the night
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with forklifts and/or pallet jacks is preferred but not required
- 3rd shift experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; self- motivated
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience with forklifts is preferred but not required, Ability to get forklift certified required
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds on a consistent basis and up to 160 pounds on an occasional basis
- Walk and stand for long periods of time; bending, twisting, squatting, lifting
We offer a professional, safe and friendly work environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay structure.
Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English