Marshfield Medical Center, the Marshfield Clinic Health System flagship hospital, cares for patients from throughout central, northern and western Wisconsin. Marshfield Medical Center offers primary, secondary, tertiary and Level II Trauma Center hospital services provided by Marshfield Clinic specialists. The facility hosts nearly 40 specialties including cancer, heart and orthopedics care, as well as a 24-bed Children's Hospital equipped with the latest technology and highly-trained hospitalists and nurses providing nearly 30 pediatric specialty services, including: child abuse-neglect, gastroenterology, pediatric intensive care, neonatology, and surgery. Access to a Level II Trauma Center, ensures 24-hour availability of anesthesiologists, dedicated medical equipment, operating room facilities, physician specialists, surgeons, and trauma nurses.
The Manager-Surgery oversees and manages the day-to-day operations of the Surgery Center and facilitates connections between department physicians, administration and outside agencies. The individual is responsible for providing patients the highest quality and safest surgical experience possible. The Manager-Surgery will develop and execute department strategic plans, budgets and inventory control methods, oversee and assign adequate staffing to carryout patient care procedures in a safe and cost effective manner while maintaining customer satisfaction. The individual is also responsible for developing and implementing internal and external marketing plans to generating new services for the department.
Full-time, Mon-Fri; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable and compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Associate degree in nursing with contingency of successful completion of a bachelor’s degree in nursing within three years of hire.
- Three years management experience in a surgical setting or five years of experience in a leadership role in an Ambulatory Surgery Center, Critical Care or Operating Room
- Current State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or Nurse Compact License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification awarded by the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing at time of hire
- Three years management experience in a surgical setting
- An understanding of the basic principles of reimbursement and regulatory issues pertaining to an Ambulatory Surgery Center setting
Working for Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Apply directly through:
or visit our Career Center at:
Search by Keyword: Manager - Surgery
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.