Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) is a global Fortune 200 diversified manufacturing company that delivers specialized expertise, innovative thinking and value-added products to meet critical customer needs in a variety of industries. ITW, with approximately 14.5 billion dollars in global revenues, operates 7 major segments with businesses in 56 countries that employ approximately 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards.
ITW Deltar Fasteners is in the Automotive segment and serves all the major OEMs and their tier suppliers with plastic fasteners totaling approximately $260M in revenues
The Maintenance Technician position is located at the Chippewa Falls, WI facility.
ITW has an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Low Cost, Low Deductible Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Company paid Income Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long term Disability
- AD & D Insurance
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Vacation
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement program
- Many more to review!
As the Maintenance Technician, you will report to the Maintenance Supervisor/Lead and will be responsible for the following:
- Install, maintain, modify, and repair a wide variety of injection molding machines, assembly, other automated equipment
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair a variety of molding and automated machinery using available technology
- Perform routine preventative maintenance functions per schedule
- Operate drill press, grinder, welding, and other maintenance equipment to fabricate or repair parts
- Perform building maintenance as required
Experience and Education:
- Minimum two-year degree in Industrial Maintenance, Automation Engineer, Electromechanical Technology or equivalent work experience and training
- Experience with part discrepancy vision systems a plus
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately! ITW Deltar Fasteners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.