Are you a highly motivated and driven team player? Do you work well on your own in a fast-paced environment? Do you have at least three years’ experience in apartment maintenance?
If so, you may be the candidate we’re searching for.
Apartment Maintenance Supervisor needed for Parkwest Apartments, a 240-unit garden style apartment community located one block from OSU campus right across from Reser Stadium. We have high turnover in the summer months. This is a full time 40 hour per week position – M-F 8:00 – 4:30. Rotating on-call responsibilities.
Working closely with the Property Manager on the turnover work and scheduling. Overseeing 1-2 maintenance techs.
Interior and exterior maintenance and cleaning to include:
• General apartment maintenance and turnover work
• Review punch list and complete items in a timely manner or as instructed
• Utilize a P.O. system for purchases
• Repairs including light electrical and plumbing
• Turnover and common area painting
• Must work with residents in a professional manner
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Able to work with little supervision
• Have a basic set of hand and electric tools
• Driver License, valid insurance, and a reliable vehicle are required as there is potential need of an occasional supply run. (Most ordering is done online and shipped to the property.)
• Pool experience a plus!
About us: Income Property Management has been a leader in the property management field in Oregon and Washington for over 40 years. A large part of our success is due to the important contributions made by our on-site staff. We strive to recognize their dedication and reward excellence. Two key indicators of this methodology are the number of long-term site staff we employ and the large number of internal promotions we celebrate.
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance, as well as AFLAC supplemental insurance, a flexible spending medical savings account, and a 401k with company match. We also provide sick, vacation, and holiday time off with pay.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required on all final candidates.
Starting at $20-22/hour (Maintenance Supervisor) or $17-$19/hour (Maintenance Technician) + generous benefits package
Please send resume to: email@example.com