Building Blocks Foster Care Agency is seeking a full-time
Foster Care Specialist in the Fremont and surrounding area.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Training, supervision and support of foster parents. This includes a 24-hour on call rotation, monthly home visits and weekly direct contact.
· Intake functions for foster children including matching, client orientation and treatment planning.
· Cooperating with the school system and other community resources.
· Participating in Team Meetings.
· Managing records and maintaining confidentiality.
· Crisis prevention and intervention.
· Must be at least 21.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field.
· Must be willing to work some nights, weekends and holidays.
· Must be willing to travel.
· Must pass required backgrounds checks and have a valid Nebraska driver’s license.
Submit resume by Friday, March 15, 2019 to:
ATTN: Rachael Kallhoff
118 N. 5th Street O’Neill, NE 68763