Sr. Production Supervisor
Lehigh Cement Company is seeking a Sr. Production Supervisor for our
Mason City, Iowa cement plant.
What you'll get to do:
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the kiln, raw material & fuel preparation, and the raw mill system.
- Leads daily consultation with the Assistant Plant Manager and Shift Supervisors to discuss and evaluate kiln performance and the resulting impact on overall production.
- Provide technical expertise to diagnose delays in operations, leading the efforts to remedy problems by taking appropriate actions to restore correct operating procedures.
- Collaborates with the plant Quality Control Department to meet product specifications and production goals.
- Analyzes and interprets Pyro process data for other departments as required.
- Ensures maximum utilization and performance of process equipment. Maintains up to date industry knowledge of kiln/RM operations.
Who we are looking for:
- Prefer a College degree in an engineering discipline.
- 5-10 years' experience in cement manufacturing or related industry is a plus.
- Ability to make timely, critical decisions, often under conditions of uncertainty and stress.
- Detailed knowledge about process equipment interlocking.
- Working knowledge and technical competency in the cement manufacturing process.
- Proficient with window based PC software programs.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
View full job posting and apply online at
Lehigh conducts pre-employment physical and drug screen. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled