Mechanic / Electromechanic Technician
Wigwam Mills, located in Sheboygan WI, is a long-standing leader in US based development and manufacturing of high quality, performance socks for over 110 years. We are looking for skilled Mechanics / Electromechanic Technicians for our knitting department to continue our tradition of high-quality hosiery with a desire to excel in a fast-paced high-tech environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Strong trouble shooting and repair skills.
- Experience with circular knitting and hosiery development is a plus, but we will train the right applicant in all facets of computerized knitting machine repair, operation, and product development.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior knowledge and experience on knitting machines of any type (preferred).
Pay is commensurate with applicable experience. Four-year inhouse Apprenticeship is available. Wigwam Mills offers a friendly work environment, excellent working conditions and a robust benefit plan. Relocation benefits are also available.
If you are interested please submit your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail a resume to:
3402 Crocker Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081
To learn more about Wigwam, please visit us at:
Wigwam Mills, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.