LARSON. Opportunity for employment - realize your potential!
An Assembler will perform all tasks involved in the production of the Company's products. Assembling metal products, such as doors and windows, partially or completely; cut and punch wood and metal materials. Cut and processes various sizes and styles of soft plate glass. The position follows standard operating procedures and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
1. Positions and assembles parts according to knowledge of product being assembled or by following established processes or procedures.
2. Fastens parts together with clinching presses, screws, rivets, or other fasteners. Uses glue to laminate wood with other materials.
3. Operates drill presses, sawing equipment, punch presses, laminating, riveting machines and other equipment to assist in assembly operation
4. Performs quality checks on products manufactured.
5. Utilizes required safety equipment, including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), deemed necessary in company facilities to eliminate or reduce workplace hazards.
6. Perform job requirements and operate equipment within safety guidelines and reports any nonconformance.
7. Rotation required for most job assignments.
8. Required to move to other work groups and work different hours to meet staffing requirements which could include over time.
9. Read and comprehend simple instructions from production standards, memos, or other correspondence.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Reading and writing skills are essential. Ability to read and comprehend simple correspondence. Ability to process specified instructions.
Ability to add, subtract in all units of measure, using whole numbers.
Ability to measure, read, and understands a tape measure.
Apply online at:
Larson Manufacturing Company,
500 N Larson Ave., Lake Mills, IA 50450.