• Do you have a wide spectrum of skills that could elevate any team?
• Do you develop creative content and images that resonate with people?
• Do you enjoy working in the wine industry?
If you said yes, then you might be the person we’re looking to hire! vinSUITE is seeking a skilled and detail-oriented professional who will be working full-time at our Napa office and whose responsibilities will be contributing to the strategic communication outreach efforts of the company’s Sales and Marketing department.
The position is responsible for a breadth of duties that include lead generation, email, newsletters, digital advertising, campaigns, direct mail, SEO, websites, trade shows and more and the candidate will be under the supervision of the Sales and Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking for a fast-paced environment where experience will be drawn upon to effectively generate interest for vinSUITE's dynamic software products and services.
What you’ll be doing:
• Support marketing day-to-day operations including campaigns, promotions and projects
• Write copy for a range of Marketing collateral
• Conduct research as needed for lead generation
• Develop appropriate graphics and manipulate images to be used in communications
• Create layouts for HTML- or print-based Marketing media such as newsletters, product sheets, and more
• Send communications using an email Marketing system that includes, but not limited to, newsletters, product promotions, press releases, webinars (pre- and post-events), and various other types of communications
• Collaborate with external vendors for print production that includes postcards, tradeshow booths, and more
• Maintain vinSUITE's web sites. Use of HTML may be needed, but knowledge of SEO techniques is required
• Other Marketing projects as determined by the Sales & Marketing department
• Multi-task in a fast-paced environment and set priorities within time constraints
• Problem-solve and help to teach others
• Work independently as well as coordinate efforts with other team members
Traits We Value:
• 3-5 years of experience with Marketing communications
• Experience working for or with wineries
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator
• Experience with collateral design such as product sheets, postcards, business cards, and other types of collateral
• Expertise in writing Marketing content for various channels (e.g. email, product sheets, etc.)
• Familiarity with an email Marketing system in generating list recipients and distributing messages
• Competent use of Wordpress and understanding of SEO techniques
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Have excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
• A portfolio of past work is required showing experience
• Knowledge and use of the following is a plus: Marketing automation systems such as Hubspot, Salesforce, social media posting (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), logo design, and campaign theme development