- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford’s family culture you will feel connected and challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Ensure residents receive medications/treatments as prescribed by their physician
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Effectively interact with residents with dementia
- Provide dining services for residents
- Provide routine housekeeping and laundry services
- Participate in resident activities
- Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable, experiences for residents
- Medication Aide (CMA) / Med Tech (CMT) certification
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
- High School diploma/GED or one year related experience
“SHE WAS SO TOUCHED. May 9th was always a difficult day for Mom as this was the day that she lost her brother in the war. When Mom didn’t come down for her meals, one of the CMAs grabbed a purple flower from the courtyard and headed to her apartment. Mom still has the flower next to his Purple Heart. It meant so much to her.”
As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have the opportunity to create experiences like this.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It’s all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!