Starting Wage: $19.15 - $23.63
The purpose of this position is to assist in operating and maintaining the plant. This position has shared responsibility for housekeeping with all departments in the facility. Interacts on a regular basis with Elevator, Extraction, Meal Loadout, Prep Operators, Supervisors and other personnel. We are looking to hire multiple people into this role.
Operators in this position must have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Willing and able to work normally scheduled 8 hr. shifts, including nights, overtime and weekends.
• Able to ascend and descend stairs, ladders, etc., to work in elevated areas of the plant and work in confined spaces.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Able to prioritize tasks and follow-up skills.
• Computer literate including being able to enter and retrieve data. Must be willing and able to learn software such as maintenance database system, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Willing to accept accountability and work in a self-directed environment.
• Must have demonstrated high performance (work, attendance record, safety record.)
• Must be willing and able to work in an outside dusty environment.
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Work/Life Solutions (EAP)
• Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• Tuition Reimbursement
Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Apply online @ www.cargill.com/careers
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY - In person applications will not be accepted.