Nature of Work:
- (Skilled/Experienced) Examples of IT focus areas include Networking, Software, Systems or Security.
- Install/Config/Maintain: New/demo/supported technology, documentation
- Troubleshoot: Skilled as elevated from lower level positions
- Create & Design: Standards, Processes, Reports, Documentation for newly adopted technologies
- Monitor: Workflow, application of security structure
- Lead/Team Role: Oversee assignments to student workers, technicians, and support staff. Participate on teams to advance technology.
Examples of Work Performed: All examples are in the format of IT Service or ITIL Process, Practice, or Function—ITIL Roles(s). ITIL Roles are standardized by ITIL. Words such as Manager, Analyst, etc. in ITIL Roles have no relationship to use of those words in job titles or nature of work text.
- Service Center– Service Desk Manager/Supervisor
- Incident management process – Process Owner/Manager, Process Practitioner, Level One Support
- Knowledge management process – Process Practitioner, Creator
- Problem management process – Process Practitioner
- Request fulfilment process – Process Practitioner
- Business relationship management process – Business Relationship Manager
- Access management process – Process Practitioner
- Continual service improvement process – Process Practitioner, Client Services Team
- Loaner equipment process owner
- Venue support for campus events process owner
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in related field, or Associate’s degree plus related work experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Advanced degree or related work experience.
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Attractive and comprehensive fringe benefit package. Annual Salary range is $53,565.00-$66,955.00.
For a complete listing of job requirements and application procedures, visit our website at www.wsc.edu/hr, call 402-375-7403, or e-mail email@example.com.
WSC IS AN EOE.