In 1914 the Smith family started the American Pop Corn Company. A century later, we are still family owned and operated by the descendants of Cloid H. Smith.
But being a family business doesn't depend entirely on last names. Our employees, our growers and our customers are all part of the JOLLY TIME extended family.
We strive, everyday, to make the absolute best popcorn, to give employees the absolute best work environment and have the absolute best time doing so. We take pride in every aspect of what we do and want you to taste it in every delicious kernel of JOLLY TIME Pop Corn.
American Pop Corn Co. is now hiring a Storeroom/Inventory Specialist.
Summary: Assists in the procurement and inventory management of the parts and supplies in the 41 complex.
- Purchasing, Receiving, and Inventorying of Mechanical Parts and Supplies
- Work Directly with Mechanics in Finding and Sourcing Parts
- Check Out Parts from Inventory and Charge to Work Orders in CMMS System
- Cycle Count of 41 Complex Parts Room Inventory
- Learn and Understand General Operations of Building 12 and 41 Complex Production Areas
- Understand Company Policies: Including Safety and Food Safety Policies.
- Develop and Implement Strategies and Procedures for Effective Control of Materials
- Other Duties Assigned by Manager
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Competent math and computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support working as a team with diverse styles.
- Knowledge of storeroom setup, parts inventory, cycle counts and organization with attention to detail.
- Experience with CMMS systems preferred.
To perform this job successfully an individual should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Spreadsheet software and communicate using email. The position will be trained to applicable computer software systems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance. The employee must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 45 pounds.
General: Daily activities dictate that, at times, employees will be required to give assistance to fellow employees, as well as customers outside their general duties and responsibilities. All employees are expected to observe operations to assure quality, sanitation and production standards are met. Rotation from assignment to assignment is expected. All employees are expected to help solve problems as they arise and to assist on the improvement of the efficiency of the Company’s operations. Overtime may be required and weekends.
Our amazing benefits include:
- FREE health and dental for you and your family
- 401(k) with a 4 % match
- A clean and safe work environment
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus plan
Apply at https:/www.pay-netonline.comayNet/Applicantosting.aspx?JobPostingID=265af1e8-32f8-43cf-9aeb-0476bfb240d0