Production Supervisor - $5,000 Sign On Bonus!
Competitive Salary & Annual Bonus
Responsible for day-to-day supervision of an assigned team of employees who perform specific tasks as part of operations activities in a food manufacturing environment. Responsible for communicating expectations, building accountability and delivering desired results in the areas of safety, quality, delivery and cost. Assures employees complete tasks in accordance with relevant company and legislative food safety and food quality requirements.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Supports corporate strategy by assisting the development of team and individual goals, objectives, operational standards,and expectations for Safety, Quality and Productivity.
- Builds collaborative partnerships within departmental lines to achieve departmental and team results.
- Advocates change and supports continued process improvement. Provides insight and ideas in encouraging others to try new approaches to solve day to day opportunities and key business issues.
- Supervises a designated work group by fostering a culture of continued learning and development.
- Drives individual accountability and ownership of results. Fosters accountability for direct reports in the areas of safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Enforces compliance with company policies, procedures, and operational standards.
- Understands business processes and executes direction based upon business priority and strategy under the guidance of management.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or commensurate experience.
- Experience in line operation and manufacturing practices strongly preferred. Previous leadership experience helpful.
- Previous indirect experience with effective labor planning and scheduling.
Plus Night Shift Premium on all positions!
Bonuses, Benefits, Free Shuttle, 401K and More!
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis