HR Generalist - Nights (2PM - Midnight)
Provides day-to-day support to assigned client groups by executing the tactical aspects of Human Resources in the areas of employee relations, labor relations, training, staffing, compensation and benefits.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Interprets company policies and counsels employees on employment issues. Assists with the implementation of new company policies and ensures compliance.
- Consults with supervisors and managers on basic labor and employee relations issues. Assist management at the tactical level to resolve issues and develop solutions.
- Partners with management team to effectively facilitate, administer and execute established performance management processes such as, 1:1s, coaching discussions, disciplinary action, performance development or improvement plans and formal performance reviews.
- Actively support organizational change and continuous improvement efforts in conjunction with the OrganizationalDevelopment (OD) team.
- Coordinates departmental changes including: promotions, transfers, equity adjustments and restructures. Partners with management to create and/or update existing job descriptions as necessary.
- Participates in the recruitment and selection process for internal and external candidates. Responsible for interviewing and providing feedback on hiring decisions. Partners with Compensation to determine equitable employment offers.
- Delivers training and development programs in partnership with OD team as needed.
- Partners with other HR functions to disseminate departmental or company-wide communications effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field required. Equivalent experience may be a consideration.
- 0-3 years HR-related experience
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices (ADA, FMLA, EEO, etc..)
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written).
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D