Associate HR Business Partner
Provides day-to-day support to assigned client groups by executing tactical aspects of Human Resources in areas of employee relations, labor relations, staffing, training, compensation & benefits.
- Coordinates departmental changes including: promotions, transfers, equity adjustments & restructures. Partners with management to create and/or update existing job descriptions.
- Partners with management team to effectively facilitate, administer & execute established performance management & development processes.
- Consults with supervisors & managers on complex labor & employee relations issues. Assist management at tactical level to resolve issues & develop solutions.
- Strong working knowledge & practical application of HR policies & procedures. Comprehensive knowledge & practical application of employment laws & practices (ADA, FMLA, EEO, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field required and 3+ years of progressive HR-related experience required. Equivalent experience may be a consideration.
Apply at www.wellscareers.com or email resumes to email@example.com
Wells Enterprises, Inc., is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled