This position has overall responsibility for maintenance of plant equipment. Conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Orders parts and tools for equipment.
- Adherence to the company attendance policy is required, which includes expectations of punctuality and limited unapproved absences.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent and/or prior operator experience. Electrical experience and computer experience a plus.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. on an occasional basis
- Push or pull with up to 50 lbs. of force on an occasional basis
- Any lifting of over 50 lbs. requires a team lift
- Stoop, kneel, climb or squat on an occasional basis
- Use hands to grip, pinch, handle, reach, or feel on a frequent basis
- Stand on a continuous basis and walk on a frequent basis*
- Possess manual dexterity* *
- Able to perform repetitive tasks up to 12 hours per day* *
- Shift times and days of week may vary; weekend work required*
Some of Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Amazing PTO Plan With A Perfect Attendance Benefit
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime & Promotion Opportunities
- 401K With Company Match
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Best Of All... You Will Have The BEST Smelling Office (We Promise
Working for BoDeans is more than just a job; it’s a way to set your life on a course for success while learning new things and having a pretty good time in the meantime. Interested?