Responsible for the safe and efficient transport of raw milk tankers from producers located outside of the Le Mars city limits to Wells Enterprises facilities and responsible for the safe and efficient transport of liquid waste from Wells Enterprises facilities to secondary user facilities outside of the Le Mars city limits.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain all DOT Federal and State qualifications and regulations while moving liquid transport equipment between Wells production facilities and farms outside of the Le Mars city limits.
- Ensure over the road tractors and tankers are kept in safe working order by conducting required pre-trip inspections and washing truck and tanker trailers as needed.
- Responsible for the safety and security of company equipment as well as all ingredients loaded on this equipment to support the production plan.
- Communicates with farm personnel and Wells Enterprises personnel to indicate when/where trailers are located.
- Records all trailer movements.
- Records all tractor and trailer mileage on a scheduled basis.
- On occasion serves as backup to Shag Driver position when needed.
- High School diploma. Must hold or be able to acquire a Class A CDL (Commercial Driver License) with AIRBRAKE and TANKER endorsements.
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer safe driving experience.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis