Position responsible for performing all duties around stacking and storing product that comes onto the 2nd Floor Track Rooms from production.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Storing, hauling, and inducting pallets in the Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS).
- Preparing product for storage in the ASRS by stacking, wrapping, and labeling pallets.
- Ensure compliance to Food Safety and Quality programs and processes.
- Report when necessary to all calls to help stack product entering the freezer and sorter jams on the conveyors.
- Stocking the Track Room with pallets, pallet pads, wraps, and labels.
- Complete all job duties in accordance with safety procedures/policies, verbal instructions from Freezer Leadership, best practices, and work documents such as: Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Works, and Talking Points.
Pay: $17.74 per hour with top rate of $18.43. Nigh shift differential $1.00 per hour for shifts starting between 2 p.m. and 2 a.m. Plus Bonuses, Benefits, FREE Shuttle, 401K and MORE!
Plant: South Plant
Shift/Hours: Night shift, with approximate shift start time of 4:55 pm or 6:55pm. Normal shift lengths of 10-12 hours.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Warehouse experience and forklift knowledge preferred.
- Must know or be able to learn basic safety and orientation knowledge, systems flow and overview of all departments of the freezer, and be able to be trained in a specialized area of work.
- Must have time management and effective communication skills.
- Must be able to pass proficiency tests in the allotted amount of time after training.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis