Process Control Technician Level 1 - Nights
$28.22 - $36.77
With supervision, performs and inspects preventive maintenance, calibration, and repair of electrical and electronic components and control systems.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Performs duties maintaining and establishing compliance with all Federal, State, and local rules and written regulations while encouraging positive behavior to ensure a safe working environment. Monitors work factors for safe working environment, facilities, tools, and equipment. Models and maintains good housekeeping policy and promotes actions to enhance corporate environmental stewardship.
- Troubleshoots, replaces, calibrates, and tests malfunctioning (pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, and mechanical) components on high speed machinery systems, and process control systems.
- Inspect, clean, treat for corrosion and perform system operational checks on high speed machinery systems, industrial control systems, and instrumentation systems.
- Design and build industrial control panels for control upgrades, or for new equipment and processes.
- Perform on line edits, and program changes with Rockwell PLCs including using RS logix 5, RS Logix 500, RS Logix 5000, and RS Linx software.
- Analyze and repair components using conventional and digital multi meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters and hand tools.
- Diagnose mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical circuitry malfunctions using visual and auditory senses, test components and technical publications.
- Attend PLC 5 maintenance and troubleshooting school, PLC 5 programming school, and Control Logix programming school.
Shift/Hours: Nights shift hours are approximately 4:00 PM - 2:30 AM.
Plus Night Shift Premium on all positions!
Bonuses, Benefits, Free Shuttle, 401K and More!
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis