Maintenance Technician - $3,000 Sign On Bonus
$24.16 - $28.21
Supports operations by maintaining assets assigned by completing preventative, pro-active, and reactive maintenance and change over needs to support operational requirements.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Completes assigned work orders as assigned.
- Supports operations by responding efficiently to business needs calls.
- Completing documentation of daily work required in EAM, RCA, and daily logs.
- Provides professional and courteous customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Interacts in a professional and courteous manner with all internal support groups to work together to problem solve.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED). Associates or Bachelors relevant degree preferred.
- Successfully complete on-boarding training program and the Technician 1 Skills Progression Program.
- Possess 1 year of ice cream plant experience preferred.
- Base knowledge of maintenance.
- Follows written and oral instructions.
Plus Night Shift Premium on all positions!
Bonuses, Benefits, FREE Shuttle, 401K and more!
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis