Freezer Worker - $17.74 - $18.43
Position responsible for performing all duties around stacking and storing product that comes onto the 2nd Floor Track Rooms from production.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Storing, hauling, and inducting pallets in the Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS).
- Preparing product for storage in the ASRS by stacking, wrapping, and labeling pallets.
- Ensure compliance to Food Safety and Quality programs and processes.
- Report when necessary to all calls to help stack product entering the freezer and sorter jams on the conveyors.
- Stocking the Track Room with pallets, pallet pads, wraps, and labels.
- Complete all job duties in accordance with safety procedures/policies, verbal instructions from Freezer Leadership, best practices, and work documents such as: Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Works, and Talking Points.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Warehouse experience and forklift knowledge preferred.
- Must know or be able to learn basic safety and orientation knowledge, systems flow and overview of all departments of the freezer, and be able to be trained in a specialized area of work.
- Must have time management and effective communication skills.
- Must be able to pass proficiency tests in the allotted amount of time after training.
Plus Night Shift Premium on all positions!
*Bonuses, Benefits, FREE Shuttle, 401K and more!
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis