Raw Material Gatekeeper - Days
$18.35 - $20.16
Responsible for receiving Raw Materials into the plant and the return of Raw Materials to the warehouses.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Receive Raw Material inventory into the plant.
- Work with the Raw Material Coordinator to communicate the movement of Raw Materials within the plant to the production lines and machines.
- Monitor the movement of Raw Material inventory from the hallway to the production floor.
- Able to direct support personnel to coordinate product movement.
- Interact with production Machine Operators to insure production lines are running smooth and all inventory needs are met.
- Must have good computer skills. Prior Oracle software experience is a plus.
- Responsible for coordinating the return of any unused Raw Material inventory to the warehouses.
Shift/Hours: Day shift with an approximate start time of 6 AM. Normal Shift lengths of 10-12 hours.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Plus Night Shift Premium on all positions!
Bonuses, Benefits, Free Shuttle, 401K and More!
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis