Service & Parts Coordinator
We are seeking to hire a very organized and efficient Service & Parts Coordinator who will support day to day administrative operations of the company.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
· Assistant to the accounting manager with ongoing planning and day-to-day activities of the office.
· Assisting in communication with different offices, vendors and customers.
·Answer Phones; screen and direct a high-volume number of calls.
·Greet persons entering the office.
·Provide general administrative and clerical support; filing, prepare mail to be sent out on a daily basis, some data entry.
·Operate a variety of standard office machines, including computer and a variety of computer applications, phone, fax, and shredding and photocopy machines.
·You will assist with the back end administrative duties such as scheduling and ordering materials.
·Getting quotes on parts and services needed for jobs.
·Assisting Service Manager with scheduling and jobs.
·Calling Vendors for billing purposes
· Maintaining job files per machine/customer to collect all info necessary to bill job
· Administrative support and/or office management experience a plus Ability to engage with staff and management at all levels of the company
·Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
·Strong multitasking and time-management skills
·Warm, welcoming, and collaborative approach
·Independent thinker with the ability to take the initiative
·The candidate must have excellent computer/typing, verbal and interpersonal skills and be detail oriented, able to multi-task, work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications
·Must be punctual and dependable.
·Professional, motivated, energetic.
·Industry experience a plus, but not necessary
Please submit your resume to be considered.