Executive Director of Housing
The Executive Director is responsible for the overall management of all of the housing programs for the Yavapai-Apache Nation, including new construction, remodeling and maintenance and fiscal/counseling services.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or Management from an accredited university.
- Minimum five years varied business backgrounds prefer at least three years' experience with tribal housing issues.
- Must have knowledge of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program (LIHTC).
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret moderately complex data.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to write speeches, articles and decisions using original or innovative techniques.
- Ability to apply principals of logical or scientific thinking to a wide variety of intellectual and practical problems.
- Evidence of continuing education to maintain any required certifications/license and update knowledge and skills.
- Must have a valid Arizona Driver's License and be insurable with the Nation's auto insurance policy and sustain insurability throughout the duration of employment.
Pay rate: DOE
To apply for this position and receive a full job description, please contact the Human Resources office at email@example.com or 928-567-1062 no later than May 10, 2019.