Inspiring student development through a holistic educational experience
Apply online today!
GIFTED RESOURCE TEACHER/COORDINATOR (K-12)
- Coordinates testing and evaluation of students in the Gifted and Talented Program.
- Teaches students identified as gifted in grades K-6.
- Develops cognitive abilities and fosters creativity and productivity among students.
- Provides all students with unique and appropriate studies and activities.
- Guides the student in developing a set of independent projects and aids them in research and product design.
- Evaluates student progress in all areas and makes recommendations to the regular classroom teacher as to the most appropriate program for the student.
- Coordinates K-12 program for gifted and talented programs and acts as a liaison between the various programs.
- Serves as a spokesperson and advocate for the gifted child and gifted education.
- Serves as a resource person and consultant in the area of gifted education.
- Provides in-service training or information in the identification of gifted children to all classroom teachers.
- Master's degree in Elementary Education,
- Gifted Education or related areas
- Standard Elementary Certificate
- Gifted Endorsement by the State of Arizona
- At least 9 semester hours in a core area of non-education courses in math, science or social sciences 5 years experience in a gifted classroom or internship
To provide the most appropriate and unique education for gifted students allowing each to reach his or her fullest potential while reaching self acceptance and high self esteem.
Go to https:/tcusd.orgistrictareers-with-tcusd/
Visit us at the Arizona Daily Sun Virtual Career Fair Feb. 27 - March 4 https:/gethired.anywherecareerfair.comorkazce-companies/tuba-city-unified-school-district/