CULINARY PRODUCTION MANAGER
(BASED IN WILLIAMS, AZ)
Grand Canyon Railway is seeking a qualified individual to oversee and manage the back of house operations at Grand Depot Café and Spenser’s Pub at Grand Canyon Railway & Hotel.
The ideal candidate will have the following successful attributes and qualifications:
- Proactive problem solver
- Fast Paced and results oriented
- Detailed & efficient
- Supportive of organizational standards
- Passion for the culinary industry
- Strong work ethic
- Three (3) years previous supervisory experience in a high volume ala carte dining or institutional establishment with progressive cooking/menu development.
- Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable. Will consider a combination of three years practical experience and education as an alternate.
APPLY NOW and Learn More at WWW.THETRAIN.COM/CAREERS
Xanterra Parks & Resorts® Grand Canyon Railway (GCR) "We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity."