We are looking for full time Receptionist/Travel Advisor.
Previous experience in sales and customer service is required.
If you are looking for a long term career, have traveled internationally, love learning about new cultures and destinations, have excellent communication skills, and succeed in an exciting commission driven sales environment, this is the position for you.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
-1 to 2 years sales experience required
- computer skills with ability to learn a variety of different programs
- familiarity with consultative sales and relationship building
- manage multiple priorities, work well under pressure
- strong domestic and international knowledge
- ability to work in team environment
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- high level of internet research use
- track record of achieving sales goals and objectives
- high self-motivation and ability to work independently
- greet clients in person and on phone
- assist clients in finding travel packages, cruises, hotels, rail tickets etc. that meet their needs
- secure new client sales, retention and referrals through excellent customer service
- use proactive sales calls to help generate business
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org