Park County School District No. 6
SALARY RANGE: $55,822 - $70,477
To act under the general direction of the Director of Special Programs. To evaluate and develop an Individualized Educational Plan to meet the specific needs of students who qualify for physical therapy services as diagnosed via referral for special needs programming as defined by local rules and regulations, and federal rules and regulations governing students with disabilities.
• Evaluates and diagnoses specified deficits of referred students within the school district.
• Designs, develops, and delivers services prescribed in the Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
• Coordinates the efforts and completes all necessary paperwork and completion of necessary forms to enroll a student in special
• Collaborates with any teaching staff member in development of a variety of strategies
• Promotes positive public relations with community and within the school district
• Follows all school district policies and procedures.
• Assists with the screening activities of students that are coming to the school district
• Assists with the development of new programs
• Assists with the development of training for staff members to carry out existing therapy routines
• Assists with the development of training for parents to carry out existing therapy routines
• Proper certification issued by the Physical Therapy License Board of the State of Wyoming.
• Clinical experience either by working within a public school setting or completion of a required clinical experience as prescribed by a training program to be eligible for certification by the Physical Therapy License Board of the State of Wyoming.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in the area of physical therapy from an accredited university or college.
For details contact Peg Monteith 307-587-4253 (phone) 307-527-5762 (fax) email@example.com
On-line application may be accessed on the District homepage/quick links/employment www.park6.org
Closing Date: May 1, 2019