Goals: To assist physician and staff in the deliverance and coordination of patient care in order to facilitate patient satisfaction, clinic efficiency, and physician productivity.
1. Room patient - Acquire vital signs, review current medications and perform spirometry.
2. Prioritize patient phone messages, collaborate with physician on action to be taken, and communicate physician instructions/recommendations to the patient in a timely manner.
3. Perform patient tests and treatments as indicated by the physician.
4. Collaborate with physician to fill patient requests for prescriptions and refills.
5. Coordinate scheduling of patient follow-up appointments, referrals, tests, and procedures.
6. Provide patient education/instructions.
7. Document information obtained in all patient encounters in the medical record.
Collaborate with physician and coordinate care for clinic walk-in patients, maintain clean and supplied work environment, provide service recovery as indicated, support teamwork, assist with special projects. May provide clerical support for the daily clinic operations or other duties as assigned by Office Manager.
1. Flexible Schedule: Day shift only, Work Monday through Thursday.
2. Healthcare plan available
3. Generous paid time off
4. 401k Plan available
Education: Current Montana LPN license