Golf Course Superintendent
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Maintain golf course by mowing, trimming, top dressing, treating turf, maintenance of bunkers, hole changing, hedge trimming and general maintenance. Create/Manage Watering Schedule Perform manual labor involved in golf course maintenance.
- Perform semi-skilled grounds construction, maintenance, and landscaping.
- Performs any other related duties as directed by the Golf Course Board of Directors.
- Maintain irrigation equipment.
- Operate golf course equipment.
- Ensures that the equipment is in proper working order at all times.
- Demonstrates knowledge and safety while using equipment and products.
- Relate to people, especially with members or others that may have questions about the course.
Compensation: Pay depending on experience
Call (307) 331-1740 or e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org