local challenges | GLOBAL SOLUTIONS.
Thyssen Mining has immediate positions available for Underground Mine Electricians at our Cortez Gold Rush site in Elko, NV.
- Provide a safe work environment for yourself and others.
- Completion of Apprenticeship / Journeyman License - is a plus.
- Experience in Industrial Electrical Construction / Maintenance / Troubleshooting.
- Experience in the all aspects of the mining industry.
- Experience in voltages ranging from 12vdc through 15kv ac.
- Strong understanding of Electrical code and theory.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and one lines.
- Maintain a positive attitude and show a willingness to learn.
- Must be able to work shift work.
- Current MSHA Underground Experienced Miner Training is a plus.
- Basic hand tools.
Thyssen Mining will provide:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Medical insurance for self and family.
- 401K contribution.
- Living out allowance.
Apply with your cover letter and r?sum? to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 306-543-5844.