Iron Workers Local 46 JATC Program
Iron Workers Local 46 JATC Program is accepting applications for Apprenticeship on a year-round basis. Applications are available Mon- Fri. from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. at 2888 East Cook St., Springfield, IL.
Applications must be completed and filed with iron Workers Local 46 Joint Apprenticeship and Training Commitee at the address shown above.
All basic requirements must be met before being considered for Apprenticeship in Iron Workers Local 46 JATC Program.
1. High School Diploma or GED. A minimum of 70%.
2. Physical ability to perform work.
3. Must have a valid driver's license.
4. A minimum of 70% on Aptitude Test to qualify for interview.
5. Administration fee of $15.00 Cash, non-refundable.
Iron Workers Local 46 JATC Program is an equal opportunity employer