Testing will take place on Saturday, May 4th, 2019.
Qualifications for Apprenticeship:
1. Applicants shall be at least 17 years of age.
2. Applicants shall be a high school graduate or possess a GED Certificate of equivalency (Must have on person at time of oral interview).
3. Applicants must be physically fit to perform the work of the trade and will be subject to a medical examination and drug test prior to being employed. (expenses incurred shall be paid by Committee).
4. Applicants must reside and have been a resident for at least three months in one of the following three counties: Macon, Christian, and Dewitt.
5. Applicants must have a valid Illinois Driver's License.
"We are an equal opportunity employer".
There will be a Five Dollar ($5.00) application fee at the time of picking up the application.
More information at: www.organize218.org