POSITION: Lab Technician
DEPARTMENT: Development Lab/Production Specialist/ Delivery
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for ensuring the quality of ACCESSA products to the customer with consistent, positive results. Other responsibilities include new color development, product testing, and technical support to customers in the wood, metal, and specialty coatings market, particularly in the OEM environment.
- Responsible for quality control of ACCESSA products.
- New color development for wood, metal and coatings.
- Production needs.
- Capable of producing show grade panels for customers.
- Technical support to customers and sales staff.
- Performance of lab testing thru the Lab Work Sheet process as requested by the customer and sales department.
- Local deliveries.
- Production mixing and tinting batches of product.
- Responsible for work-off of inferior products where possible.
- Meets all regulatory requirements on products approved thru Q.C.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains cleanliness and housekeeping of work area.
- Assist other areas as work volume warrants.
- Computer skills needed. Order entry, batch tickets, and invoicing.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with matching
Apply in person
Accessa Coatings Solution
820 Mill St., Arthur, IL 61911
or Email Resume to: email@example.com