Valued C.H.I. Team Members Enjoy:
*Pay: Depending on skills and experience, Production Associates will earn $16-$21 per hour (+ $1.50 2nd Shift Differential) - Paid Every Friday!
*Schedule: Monday – Friday, Voluntary Saturday Opportunities, OFF SUNDAYS
*Full Benefits Package – Includes medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, short- & long-term disability, life insurance, 401k with company match, and paid vacation and holidays.
*Bonus Opportunities and Much More!
Come GROW with Us! All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply directly at C.H.I. Overhead Doors. Apply Online or Come fill out an application at our manufacturing facility in Arthur, IL.
About the Position
Production Associates manufacture, assemble and support the production of C.H.I. products. This could include the production of doors, door assemblies or other support components.
1. Reads production paperwork and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
2. Assembles the materials to produce garage doors and/or assemblies.
3. Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages and include correct shipping documents.
4. Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
5. Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
6. Place finished goods in the proper area and/or trailer for shipment.
7. Maintain a clean and safe work area.
8. Maintain production standards without compromising quality.
9. Other reasonably related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing: up to 12 hrs.
- Use of both hands, arms, and shoulders (full range of motion)
- Ability to Manually lift and move all products to be shipped by hand
- May be required to use forklifts, industrial equipment, carts, pallets and all other equipment related to loading/shipment of garage doors, hardware and other assemblies
- Walking for extended periods of time
- Using hand tools and power tools
- Lifting up to 60 lbs. repeatedly throughout a 12-hour shift
- Required to talk, read and write
- Able to accurately use and read packing/shipping lists or orders and apply that information to product packaging
- Full dexterity in joints (shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers), involving continuous repetitive motion for most line workstations. Use of hands to handle or feel
- Able to work safely and competently with heavy products
- Able to perform all requirements at a fast rate of speed in order to keep up with the production line needs
About the Company: C.H.I. began in Arthur, Illinois, in 1981, in a small facility with a simple plan: be the best partner for our customers by building a quality product that is produced damage free, with all components in place and delivered on time with our company drivers. C.H.I. Overhead Doors manufactures high-quality residential garage doors, commercial doors, and rolling steel doors. C.H.I. offers a premium insulated door product guaranteed to deliver years of dependable operation.
C.H.I. Overhead Doors is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status