- Managing production team coordinators on a daily basis.
- Meeting safety, quality, cost and delivery objectives.
- Reporting and managing key production metrics.
- Identification, implementation and verification of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Developing, standardizing, and implementing training of team coordinators and team members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating personnel.
- A BSc/Ba degree in Business Administration or a relevant field of study.
- A working knowledge of automotive parts supply industry standards and requirements.
- A minimum 5 years supervisory experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- A minimum 5 years technical manufacturing experience working with automation and CNC equipment.
- Experience with lean manufacturing and just-in- time principles.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
MPMI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, and 401(k). For more information about MPMI, please visit us on the web at www.mpmiusa.com.
If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic organization, please send a cover letter stating the position for which you are applying along with your resume and salary requirements in confidence to:
Laura Saathoff, HR Manager:
2408 S. 14th St.
Mattoon, IL 61938
Or email at: email@example.com