Who We Are
AppVault LLC is a full-service recruitment and marketing company with 25+ years of experience. We focus on employee recruitment marketing, advertising, and engagement. Our team is comprised of dedicated and coordinated professionals, analysts, creators, developers, support staff and leaders who are proficient in multitasking and committed to delivering. Our corporate headquarters is in Atlanta with satellite offices in Denver, Seattle, Orlando and Ireland. While our niche is recruitment advertising, we focus heavily on delivering software solutions designed to engage candidates, communicate with current and former employees, and develop relationships using emerging mobile, social and CRM platforms. As a team of innovative thinkers, we are constantly pushing forward with innovative ideas and product solutions.
What You'll Do
An Advertising Account Executive requires a detail-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and being a main conduit between the agency and its clients. You will strategize with various departments such as creative, digital media, social media and product development to come up with marketing strategies and technology solutions to represent and enhance our client's brand. Our collaborative and innovative spirit, along with our fun, work-hard, play-hard attitude makes AppVault a great culture!
AppVault's Account Executives work well under pressure, within tight deadlines, while maintaining a positive, patient, and friendly disposition. Responsibilities include:
- Positive and passionate attitude with sharp attention to detail, time management skills, and ability to prioritize many tasks to meet client expectations and deadlines.
- Working with senior account leads on overall day-to-day account support.
- Ability to understand and identify client challenges and collaborate with senior account staff to recommend strategies and solutions.
- Gain solid understanding of our product offerings and how they benefit our clients marketing/branding strategies.
- Conducting conference calls and client-facing meetings.
- Experience working with digital media tracking and KPI data reporting & analysis.
- Ability to understand and analyze performance metrics and recommend an action plan.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Creation and updating of electronic distribution feeds for online media campaigns.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for client meetings.
- Preparation of Excel spreadsheets.
- Conducting monthly online audits to ensure consistency in messaging and brand.
- Participating with new business pitches.
Great Candidates Will Have
- Minimum of 1+ years of specific and relevant industry or marketing experience
- BA/BS Bachelor's degree
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing and unexpected deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office Suites
- Some travel involved
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision benefits package
- 401(k) plan
- Training courses for advancement
- Great growth path for Account Executives