HEALTH SERVICES DIRECTOR
ABLE has been providing residential services for adults and children with developmental disabilities in Houston County, SE MN for nearly 40 years.
This position will provide direction and leadership and work along with two Health Service Supervisors within the Department to meet the needs of the people supported.
- Medically related orientation, ongoing training, and support of all employees providing direct support
- On call responsibilities
- Psychotropic medication monitoring
- Annual and Semi Annual Health Reviews for people supported
- Ensure compliance of all regulatory requirements Procurement of Durable Medical Equipment and other health related supplies.
- Oversee and approve all medically related charges including Medical Assistance.
- MN Registered Nursing License
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years' experience or an Associate's Degree (ADN) with a minimum of 5 years commensurate experience.
- Proven organizational and leadership experience in Health Services or similar managerial position.
- Experience effectively utilizing MS Office software and Electronic Health Records systems.
- Experience supporting people with Developmental Disabilities.
- Proven fiscal oversight in relation to supplies, material resources and budget planning.
- Motor Vehicle Record must meet requirements of ABLE Liability Insurance.
- Ensure adherence to MN Department of Health, 245d, OSHA, Nursing Best Practices, and any other regulatory entities applicable to ABLE Health Services.
Includes excellent menu of benefits: Paid Holidays, Personal Leave Time, some flexibility in work schedule, Insurance options, 401k.
Visit www.able-inc.org and click on the "career" tab to complete an online Application or submit your Resume which includes all information requested on ABLE's Application. Include salary requirements with application or resume.
Human Resources 507-895-8111 x1108 AA/EEO