We are seeking an individual with superior abilities in managing and motivating people, analyzing and solving complex problems related to manufacturing processes, and driving safety initiatives. We are an industry leader offering a competitive compensation package and advancement opportunities for the right person.
- Directing, managing, and optimizing the overall operations of one or more production facilities
- Set policies and make decisions guiding productivity, quality, and cost efficiency of multiple production operations
- Establish systems to collect metrics, analyze productivity and set performance targets that will meet revenue and cost objectives
- Lead the development and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Ensure robust safety, security, and environmental procedures and training are in place and that operations are in compliance with all required regulations
- Lead all labor relations activities and direct all levels of support functions including engineering, materials, quality assurance, and human resources to ensure alignment with overall operation requirements
- Create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develop budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- Reports to COO and President.
- 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 5 years of management experience
- BS degree in Business Management or related field, MBA preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills - must be able to communicate with production employees, other department managers, and senior management
- Experienced in or possess a good understanding of the following: Safety/OSHA regulations; Quality Systems & Continuous Improvement Techniques; Environmental Compliance; 5S; and Customer relations
Compensation and Benefits:
The compensation package for this position is commensurate with experience and includes an attractive base salary,an excellent benefit program, medical, dental, life, short term disability benefits; annual safety and production bonus, paid holidays; vacation; a 401K plan with a company match.
If you meet the above qualifications and have a desire to join one of the leading manufacturers of semi-trailer flooring, send your resume to email@example.com or apply in person at Rockland Flooring, 4060 Iberia Avenue, Rockland, WI. 54653.