Dairyland Power Cooperative, an electric utility headquartered in La Crosse, WI, is seeking an individual to serve as the principal assistant to the President and CEO. This individual will provide confidential administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to the President and CEO, Sr Executive Assistant and other Executive Team members as needed. Selected candidate will transition to an Administrative position within DPC after the temporary assignment.
- Bachelor degree plus four (4) years' progressively responsible experience OR Associate degree plus seven (7) years' progressively responsible experience.
- Excellent proficiency in MS-Office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Consistently use superior interpersonal skills, ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Previous administrative support, customer service and/or receptionist experience is a must.
- Accurate typing at 50 wpm.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities quickly.
- Excellent judgment, problem resolution, and decision-making skills required.
- A self-starter who takes initiative.
- Projects positive and professional image for CEO and Board.
- High degree of organization, excellent written and communication skills, professionalism, good telephone etiquette, discretion and excellent listening, customer relation skills.
- Promote process improvement.
- Consistent team player.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
Dairyland Power Cooperative offers a competitive salary and a great range of benefits. To view the full job description and to apply online, please visit us at www.dairylandpower.com/careersApplications will be accepted until staffing needs are met. Must submit college transcripts. Dairyland Power Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.