Houston Public Schools
Houston Public Schools in Houston, MN is accepting resumes for a Transportation and Grounds Supervisor. This individual will perform first-level supervisory work with primary responsibility to manage the daily operation of the District's busing services and grounds maintenance activities.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performing or arranging the maintenance and repair of school buses, playground and grounds maintenance equipment, and other departmental tools/equipment/machinery.
- Assisting the Superintendent and building principals in budget and equipment replacement planning.
- Supervising and directing the transportation and grounds keeping crews in the daily performance of work tasks.
- Cooperating with the Maintenance Supervisor on grounds maintenance tasks.
- Responding to urgent situations, emergencies, and other call outs as needed.
- Regularly performing the duties of school mechanic and bus driver.
To apply, submit a letter of interest, resume, and District application to the Office of the Superintendent, Houston Public Schools, 306 W Elm Street, Houston, MN 55943. Applications may be found on our website: http://www.houston.k12.mn.us.
HPS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities.