Summary of position:
Responsible for the planning, organization, direction, supervision and evaluation of all the nursing services provided including managing nursing staff. Ensures nursing department compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Current WI RN license
- Demonstrated success in a Nursing leadership role
- Ability to relate positively and effectively with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other center staff.
- Possess an interest in working with long-term care residents and the elderly.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft products
- Two or more years of experience in long-term care / SNF
We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
- Health Insurance with HRA
- Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement program
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary life and short-term disability insurance