The Winona County Historical Society seeks a full-time collection assistant for a three month grant-funded project. Assistant will help to organize a large backlog of unsorted photographic prints and negatives.
- Minimum of one year volunteering/working in a library or archives.
- Familiarity with museum collection standards and object handling practices is preferred.
- Ability to lift up to forty pounds and climb a step ladder.
- Ability to work in a variety of conditions, and in environments subject to dust.
- Degree in Museum Studies, Library Science, or related field is preferred.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is January 11, 2019.