Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is a $2.2 billion integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, and Rice Lake (formerly Lakeview Medical Center), Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Vendor Relationship Manager, Senior Participates in the creation, and support, of Vendor Relationship Management processes that will be used to govern IT vendors. This individual is responsible for managing the lifecycle of key IT vendors including, but not limited to, on-boarding, off-boarding, performance and contract compliance. The Vendor Relationship Manager, Senior fosters the maintenance of positive relationships with key IT vendors and partners closely with enterprise wide IT teams to define KPIs and performance metrics.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Care, or a related field
- Seven years of experience in IT vendor relationship management, or related field, with a strong understanding of IT contracting
- Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience with a tools and best practices used within the practice of vendor relationship management
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and/or Telecommunication services
- Experience managing vendor SLAs and vendor lifecycle, also understands the structure of IT contracts
- Certified Technology Procurement Specialist (CTPS), or similar
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. Marshfield is ranked "Best Place to Live in Wisconsin and Eighth Best Place to Live in America" by Bizjournals.com and offers excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways.
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference job# MC190593
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.