Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is a $2.2 billion integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, and Rice Lake (formerly Lakeview Medical Center), Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Software Asset Manager, Senior is responsible for managing the lifecycle of Software Assets, including but not limited to licenses, subscriptions, certificates and domains. This individual ensures that tracking processes for asset entitlements and usage are accurate in order to ensure compliance, optimize use and minimize risk. The Software Asset Manager, Senior collaborates with Business and IS Solutions owners as well as vendors to provide an accurate understanding of key asset information. This individual plays a key role in advanced SAM functions as well as recommending and implementing changes to improve SAM processes across the organization.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Care, or a related field
- Seven years of experience in Software Asset Management, in a complex environment, with a strong understanding of enterprise IT applications and IT contracting
- Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience with a tools and best practices used within the practice of software asset and configuration management, such as Microsoft's System Center and Cireson's Asset Management
- Strong investigative skills in order to address software allowed use, licensing and key contract criteria
- Understands the structure of IT contracts
- Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM), or similar
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. Marshfield is ranked "Best Place to Live in Wisconsin and Eighth Best Place to Live in America" by Bizjournals.com and offers excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways.
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference job# MC190589
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.